The 22nd Annual Hospice Memorial Golf Tournament was held on Wednesday, June 20 at the Country Club of Barre. 21 teams gathered for a day of golf, a silent auction, a Red Sox ticket raffle, and a delicious barbecue dinner provided by a top sponsor, New England Excess Exchange.
Sandy Rousse, CVHHH’s President & CEO, welcomed players, volunteers, and guests with a reminder that hospice is about life. She said: “Hospice creates opportunities for patients, families, and friends to focus on moments that will remain in the hearts of those left behind forever. With the proceeds from this event, our Hospice team can help create more of these special moments.” Stephen Connor, of Connor Contracting, an Eagle Sponsor, kicked off the Tournament, and off went the golf carts.
With the outpouring of support from individuals and businesses, CVHHH raised over $30,000 to support CVHHH Hospice.
To see a slideshow of photos from the event, visit our Facebook page here.
Thanks to the generous support of the central Vermont community. To learn more about sponsoring a CVHHH event, or to make a donation to CVHHH, please contact Kim Farnum, Manager of Community Relations & Development, via email or at 224-2234.
- 1st Place Rich Bashara, Brad Rouleau, Bob Campo, Keri Zorzi
- 2nd Place Matt Dodds, Will McAllister
- 3rd Place John Connor, Stephen Connor, Rich Harvie, Cynthia Smith
- 1st Place John Ormsby, Paul Poirier, Jack McKissock, Gary McQuesten
- 2nd Place Sean Starr, Nick Papaseraphim, Todd Goulette, Mike McLaughlin
- 3rd Place Richard Travers, David Sellers, Don Mayer, B’fer Roth
- Closest to the Pin #13 Deidre Lamberton – #4 Paul Poirier
- Longest Drive #18 Judy Guild – #9 Rich Bashara
- Shortest Drive #1 Jody Brown
- Longest Putt #14 Rich Bashara
- Red Sox Raffle Winner Paul Poirier
- Tournament Co-Sponsors Granite Financial Group & Employer Sponsored Programs, LLC
- Dinner Sponsor NE Excess Exchange
- Hospice Memorial Sponsor Jeremy Drown and Bonnie Chouinard, In Memory of Barry Chouinard
- Hole-in-one Sponsor Cody Chevrolet
- Entry Gift Sponsor Capitol Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
- Golf Cart Sponsor Maple Capital Management, Inc.
- The Noyle Johnson Group
- Eddie Rousse / Strategies for College
- Carmen Beck
- Jane and John Valentine
- Northfield Savings Bank
- Casella Waste Management
- Miles Supply
- Connor Contracting, Inc.
- Allen Lumber Company
- Don and Lynne Carpenter
- Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
- UVM Health Network / CVMC
- 802 Cars
- Scott Sabol, In Memory of Ruth Sabol
- Bolduc Metal Recycling
- Charlotte and Tom MacLeay
- Gould Plumbing & Heating
- Rock of Ages
- Sullivan Power & Company P.C.
- Members Advantage Credit Union
- Capital Candy Company, Inc.
- Berry Dunn
- Reg Orvis
- Maplewood Limited
- Selectric Co.
- Union Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Malone Properties
- Don & Alice Ennis – In Honor of Joe Foti
- People’s United Bank
- Leonine Public Affairs, LLP
- Vermont Concrete & Cutting Solutions
- CBMVT/SAN-MAR Cleaning Services
- Denis, Ricker & Brown / Hickok and Boardman Group
- Stone’s Service Station
- Twin City Auto
- Edward Jones – Matt Calhoun
- Central Vermont Chiropractic – Brooke Calhoun
- Valsangiacomo, Detora and McQuesten, PC
- E.F. Wall
- Capitol City Buick GMC
- Edie and Marty Miller
- National Life Group
- AVP Detail
Beat the Kid Sponsor
- Billtown Barbecue