We are thrilled to report that our 20th Annual Hospice Memorial Golf Tournament was one of our most successful yet. We raised over $31,000 to support our hospice program. Thank you to all of the sponsors, especially to Tournament Sponsor ESP, LLC, and all of the players and volunteers for making this such a wonderful event.
Why Sponsor the Golf Tournament?
This year, we welcomed Will Hinman, CLU, ChFC, and his team at ESP, LLC as the Tournament Sponsor for a special, 20th year of the Golf Tournament. Left, a photo of Will, second from right, with his team at the Country Club of Barre.
CLICK BELOW to listen to Will talk about why he puts his business’s sponsorship dollars towards supporting our Golf Tournament.
Thank You to All of Our 2016 Sponsors
Hospice Program Sponsor
- Bond Auto
Thank You to our EAGLE SPONSORS
- Allen Lumber Company
- Carmen Beck
- Connor Contracting, Inc.
- Maple Capital Management, Inc.
- Miles Supply
- Northfield Savings Bank
- Jane and John Valentine
Thank You to our PAR SPONSORS
- 802 Cars
- B&B Monumental Engravers and Bigras Auto & Tire
- Capitol Plaza Hotel/Mary Bashara
- CBMVT/SAN-MAR Cleaning Services
- Denis, Ricker & Brown/Hickok and Boardman Group
- Don and Lynne Carpenter
- Granite Financial Group
- The Richards Group
- Ed RousseThe Vermont Agency
- TLC Nursing Associates, LLC
Thank You to our GIFT SPONSOR
- Ad Art America Corporation/Vermont Flannel
Thank You to our HOLE SPONSORS
- AVP Detail Service, Inc.
- Bates & Murray
- Benoit Electric
- Bolduc Metal Recycling
- Capital Candy Company, Inc.
- Capitol City Buick GMC
- Charlotte and Tom MacLeay
- Clear Water Filtration
- Dana Haskin — In Memory of Eleanor Haskin
- Dana Haskin — In Memory of Susan Haskin Simms
- Don and Alice Ennis
- Edie and Marty Miller
- Gillespie Fuels
- Gould Plumbing & Heating
- Green Mountain Power
- Greene Partners Architecture and Design
- KSE Partners, LLP
- Members Advantage Community Credit Union
- Montpelier Pharmacy
- New England Oral Surgery
- Northeast Benefits Managment, LLC
- Patricia and John Halloran
- R&R Property Care
- Reg Orvis
- Rock of Ages
- Selectric Co.
- Sullivan Power & Company P.C.
- The Noyle Johnson Group
- Valsangiacomo, Detora and McQuesten
- Vermont Audiology, Inc.
- Washington Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Thank You to our SIGNAGE SPONSOR
- Advantage Signs/Drex Godfrey
Printing donated by L. Brown & Sons Printing
Have questions about the Golf Tournament?
Call Kim Farnum, Community Relations & Development Manager., or use the contact form to the upper right.802-224-2234