If you are passionate about helping people or caring for others, or are interested in giving back to your community, working as a personal care attendant may be for you.
Apply for Jobs Now
Rewarding Work in Your Community
- Care for central Vermonters who need help because of an illness, advanced age, disability, or cognitive impairment
- Support and companionship that people really need
- Bring peace, laughter, and joy into someone’s home
With Opportunities for Career Growth
- Take on new roles and responsibilities as you gain certain certifications
- Incentives for regular attendance
- Supported by Long Term Care program manager and HR team
Empowering Independence for You and Your Clients
- Flexible work schedule, including part-time, evening and weekend shifts
- Maintain healthy work-life balance
- Your support makes it possible for people to stay safely and comfortably in their own homes
Have questions about Personal Care careers at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruitng Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions.802-224-2257