If you are passionate about helping people or caring for others, or are interested in giving back to your community, working as a personal care attendant may be for you.
Rewarding Work in Your Community
- Provide in-home care to central Vermonters in need of assistance because of an illness, advanced age, disability, or cognitive impairment
- One-on-one support that people really need
- Your companionship brings peace, laughter, and joy into someone’s home
With Opportunities for Career Growth
- Take on new roles and responsibilities as you gain certain certifications
- Incentives for regular attendance
- Supported by Long Term Care program manager and team and HR team
Empowering Independence for You and Your Clients
- Flexible work schedule, including part-time, evening and weekend shifts
- Maintain healthy work-life balance
- Your support makes it possible for people to stay safely and comfortably in their own homes
Have questions about personal care careers at CVHHH?
Contact us with your questions about caregiving careers.802-224-2227