Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice (CVHHH) is seeking a part-time/per diem, Speech-Language Pathologist. CVHHH is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are – Speech-Language Pathologist
- You are confident in your own skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You’re enthusiastic about providing 1-1 therapy care to your patient while teaching them about their conditions.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department.
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Speech-Language Pathologist
- Providing speech and language services reflecting expertise and intervention in accordance with prescribed standard speech therapy practice.
- Effectively assessing the patients’ needs in their homes and implementing and carrying out a plan of care.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, local physicians, and community providers to provide exceptional health care to our clients.
Your Benefits – Speech-Language Pathologist
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Reimbursement for miles driven for work.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- VT Licensed SLP
- Graduate of an education institution approved by the American Speech-Language-Heating Association (ASHA). Masters in Speech-Language Pathology required
- Valid driver’s license