We value our employees. We want to help you put down roots and grow in your career. In addition to the items listed in the checklist to the right, we offer the following benefits:
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Generous health insurance policy, with 80% of your premium cost paid by CVHHH
- Student loan reimbursement (up to $2,000/year)
- Discounts at local vendors, including Lenny’s Shoes & Apparel, Casella, Verizon, AT&T, K&W Tire, Green Mountain Fitness
- Tuition assistance for continuing education and career advancement
- Reimbursement for miles driven and cell-phone use while working
If you have any questions about applying for a job at Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice, please contact Robin Bador, Recruiter, using the contact form below.