We value our employees. We want to help you put down roots and grow in your career. In addition to the items listed in the checklist to the right, we offer the following job benefits:
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Generous health insurance policy, with 70% of your premium cost paid by CVHHH
- Student loan reimbursement (up to $2,000/year)
- Discounts at local vendors, including Lenny’s Shoes & Apparel, Casella, Verizon, AT&T, K&W Tire, Green Mountain Fitness
- Work-issued cell phone
- Tuition assistance for continuing education and career advancement
- Reimbursement for miles driven while working
If you have any questions about applying for a job or job benefits at Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice, please contact Robin Bador, Recruiter, using the contact form below.
CVHHH Job Benefits
$10,000 sign-on bonusFor RNs and PTs. Plus relocation fees if you move from out of state.
28 days paid time offEarned in your first year, plus generous paid-time-off accrual.
Autonomy on the jobThat is unheard of in a hospital or facility setting.
Get to know your clientsAs you work one-on-one with them in their home environment.
The outdoors are your officeNo linoleum floors or fluorescent lights here. Just you and the open road and time to decompress as you drive between client visits.
Start and end your day from homePlus, limited weekend and on-call time.
Be a part of a teamReceive support and encouragement from your peers and you managers. Plus, our schedulers and office staff are always a call away when you’re on the road.
Practice at the top of your licenseUtilize skills you’ve acquired throughout your career.
Make a differenceGive people what they want, which is the chance to maintain their independence, live in their own home, and stay connected to their families, communities, and friends.
Robin Bador, Recruiter
Have questions about working at CVHHH?
Please send your job-related questions to Robin Bador by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields