Registered Nurse/Home Care – $30K Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse/Home Care - $30,000 Sign-On Bonus
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your own nursing skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of nursing.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled nursing care to your patient, in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
- Bring hospital-level care to people in their homes and provide case management to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, local physicians, and community providers to provide exceptional health care to our clients.
- Set goals of care and call on the full range of clinical and communication skills to help your clients reach their goals.
- $30,000 Signing Bonus!!
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- 28 days combined paid time off in your first year (with sell back option).
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as long-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Minimum of two years’ clinical acute care nursing experience required. Home care experience and/or previous case management experience in a home care setting and discharge planning and/or utilization review experience preferred.
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
$30,000 sign on bonus for new employees who haven’t worked at CVHHH within the past 12 months and who haven’t previously received a sign-on bonus, paid quarterly over two years.