Home Health Care Registered Nurse – $10K Sign-On Bonus
Home Health Care Registered Nurse - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
We are looking for a Home Health Care Registered Nurse (RN) to provide home health care services to Central Vermonters at home. You are confident in your clinical skills and value the opportunity to work one-on-one with clients in the setting they prefer, at home. You will be a member of one of our two home health care interdisciplinary teams and have the support of your supervisor and peers. This registered nurse position is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus (full-time hires).
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Why Home Care? Live your life while growing your career. Click to learn about the benefits of a career in home care.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your own nursing skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of nursing.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled nursing care to your patient, in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
- Bring hospital-level care to people in their homes and provide case management to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, local physicians, and community providers to provide exceptional health care to our clients.
- Set goals of care and call on the full range of clinical and communication skills to help your clients reach their goals.
- $10,000 Signing Bonus!!
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Student loan repayment assistance
- 28 days combined paid time off in your first year (with sell back option).
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
- Reimbursement for use of cellular phone during work.
- Prior nursing experience is preferred, but we will train the right new nurse
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Valid driver’s license