Physical Therapist – $10K Sign-On Bonus
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are – Physical Therapist
- You are confident in your clinical skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of health care.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled rehab therapy care to your patient in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Physical Therapist
- Provide physical therapy care to a broad cross-section of clients living in central Vermont.
- Assess a person’s condition and develop individualized plans of care to help people reach their goals and maximize mobility and independence.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team and colleagues to ensure the patients’ needs are met.
- Demonstrate ability to perform standard therapy measurement techniques, including ROM, strength, and balance tests.
- Utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities to maximize care provided to clients.
- Offer education and support to individuals to help them set and reach their goals of care.
- Support your clients’ desire to maintain their independence and to live in their own home.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus.
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Help repaying student loans.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Discounts at local vendors.
Requirements – Physical Therapist
- Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy License
- Two years of clinical practice in medically-oriented setting
- Valid driver’s license