Hospice Registered Nurse
Hospice Registered Nurse | $10,000 sign-on bonus
We are looking for a Hospice Registered Nurse to join our Hospice & Palliative Care team to provide one-on-one end-of-life care for patients in their home setting. This role is eligible for a .
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Why Home Care? Live your life while growing your career. Click to learn about the benefits of a career in home care.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your own nursing skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of nursing.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled nursing care to patients and their families at a time when it matters most.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
- Bring compassionate end-of-life care to people to ensure your clients’, and their families’, needs are met.
- Provide pain and symptom management and comfort care to individuals as needed.
- Collaborate with members of CVHHH’s interdisciplinary hospice team (therapy, social work, aide/PCA, bereavement), local physicians, and other community providers to ensure patients experience optimum quality of life.
Benefits – Hospice Registered Nurse
In addition to the $10,000 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Limited weekend on-call time.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and career advancement.
- Help repaying student loans.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
- Reimbursement for using cell phones during work hours.
Requirements – Hospice Registered Nurse
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Minimum one year experience in medical/surgical environment
- Valid VT driver’s license and reliable vehicle with automobile insurance
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate, and timely electronic patient records