Hospice Registered Nurse – $10K Sign-On Bonus
Hospice Registered Nurse | $10,000 sign-on bonus
We are looking for a Hospice Registered Nurse to join our Hospice & Palliative Care team to provide one-on-one end-of-life care for patients in their home setting.
This role is eligible for a .
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Bring compassionate end-of-life care to people to ensure your clients’, and their families’, needs are met.
- Provide pain and symptom management and comfort care to individuals as needed.
- Collaborate with members of CVHHH’s interdisciplinary hospice team (therapy, social work, aide/PCA, bereavement), local physicians, and other community providers to ensure patients experience optimum quality of life.
Benefits for You:
In addition to the $10,000 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Limited weekend on-call time.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and career advancement.
- Help repaying student loans.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance as well as long-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Discounts at local vendors.
Requirements – Hospice Registered Nurse
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred).
- Minimum of two years clinical med-surg and acute care nursing experience required. Minimum of one year of Hospice experience required. Home care experience and/or previous case management experience preferred.
- Valid VT driver’s license and reliable vehicle with automobile insurance.