There are many ways to stay up to date on our programs and news. Here, you will find current issues of our newsletters, annual and donor reports and press releases.
If you would like to set up an interview with a member of our staff or senior management — or have a press request for the agency — please contact Emily McKenna, Marketing Manager, via email, or by calling 802-224-2215.
Newsletters & CVHHH Reports
2015 Donor Report — Read now.
Housecalls Bi-annual newsletter for community members and donors
- Fall 2018 (November 2018) — Read now.
- Spring 2018 (May 2018) — Read now.
- Fall 2017 (November 2017) — Read now.
- Spring 2017 (May 2017) — Read now.
- Fall/Winter 2016 Issue (November 2016) — Read now.
- Spring 2016 Issue (May 2016) — Read now.
- Fall 2015 Issue (December 2015) — Read now.
- Summer 2015 Issue (August 2015) — Read now.
The Homefront Bi-annual newsletter for our physician partners
- Late Fall 2016 Edition — Read now.
- Spring 2016 Edition (First Quarter 2016) — Read now.
- Late Fall 2015 Edition (November/December 2015) — Read now.
- Winter 2015 Edition (January 2015) — Read now.
Community Service Flyers Promoting the health of our community with low- and no-cost services for central Vermonters.
- November/December 2018 Click for Public Foot Care and Grief & Bereavement Support Groups, including a special two-hour grief support group focused on coping during the holiday season, plus information about walking safely on ice and snow, and holiday wishes. Read now.
- September/October 2018 Click for Public Foot Care and Grief & Bereavement Support Group schedules for September and October, plus information about ways to volunteer and support CVHHH and one patient’s experience working with CVHHH’s Physical Therapy Team. Read now.
- Summer 2018 Click for Public Foot Care and Grief & Bereavement Support Group schedules for Summer 2018. Plus, meet Maureen, a South Barre resident who regained her physical strength and sense of self with the support of CVHHH’s interdisciplinary clinical team. Read now.
- March/April 2018 Click for Public Foot Care and Grief & Bereavement Support Group schedules for March and April, plus information about our Travel Health and Private Care programs as well as a feature on our Social Work Team. Read now.
- Winter 2018 Click for Public Foot Care Clinic and Grief & Bereavement Support Group schedules for January and February 2018, plus information about our Travel Health and Private Care programs. Read now.
- Summer 2017 Click for the foot care clinic schedule for June, July, and August; Better Breathers Club dates for the summer months, and our Grief & Bereavement Support Group schedule, and more. Read now.
CVHHH Raises $40,000 at 19th Annual Seasons of Life (November 2018)
CVHHH Welcomes Two Board Members (June 2018)
CVHHH Celebrates Social Work Month (March 2018)
CVHHH Helps Central Vermonters Manage Their Heart Disease (February 2018)
Seven Clinicians Achieve OASIS COS-C Designation (August 2017)
CVHHH Introduces Updated Logo & Branding (September 2016)
CVHHH Raises Over $3,500 for Green Mountain United Way (February 2016)
Community Contributes Over $300,000 to CVHHH in 2015 (January 2016)
A Holiday Message from Sandy Rousse (December 2015)
Vermont Hospice Study Findings Released November in Montpelier (November 2015)
Important Advance Care Planning Materials — Free to Download!
- Vermont Advance Directive for Health Care form, care of the Vermont Ethics Network
- Vermont Advance Directive Registry, care of the Vermont Ethics Network