This is Carrie, and these are her daughters. Carrie is CVHHH’s Rehab Coordinator and visiting Physical Therapist and wound-care certified clinician who has worked at CVHHH for 18 years. Thanks to a flexible work schedule, she is there for her kids and her family whenever they need her.
At CVHHH, you will experience independence and autonomy that is unprecedented in other healthcare settings. We have families, and we know how important your family is to you. Work with us and experience the freedom of a career at CVHHH.
Many positions hired to work a full-time schedule offer a sign-on bonus, including Registered Nurses ($7,000 sign-on bonus for full-time hires); Licensed Practical Nurses and Licensed Nursing Assistants ($3,500 for full-time hires).
Here are some of the benefits we offer our employees:
- Set and manage your own schedule
- Limited weekend on-call time for visiting staff
- Flexibility to start your day from home
- 28 days combined time off in your first year
- Support from office staff and management team
- Group health, dental, and life insurance as well as short-term disability
- Tuition assistance for continuing education and career advancement
- Support with student loan repayment
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts at local vendors
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work
- Reimbursement for using cell phones during work hours