Rewarding Work. Powered by Technology. Empowering Independence.
Our nurses, therapists and field staff call on the full range of their clinical and case-management skills to provide the best-possible care in an environment that encourages independence, creativity and innovation.
Today’s CVHHH embraces new technologies and advanced practices for healing to meet the increasingly complex acute-care needs of our community. At the same time, we never lose sight of our mission to provide high-quality, compassionate care to central Vermonters at home.
Why Work at CVHHH?
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including employer retirement contributions
- Ability to build flexibility into your schedule and maintain a work-life balance that meets your family’s needs
- Support and collaboration with interdisciplinary team
- Opportunities for staff development and educational support, including tuition reimbursement and job-specific training.
- Wellness Committee, which sponsors an annual Wellness Fair and fun activities throughout the year to help staff maintain work-life balance.
- Close-knit work environment. Many staff have worked here for 10 or 20 years, and many live in the communities that we serve.
At Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice, you can put down roots and advance your career.