Our Wound Care team is staffed by three skilled nurses and one physical therapist who have undergone specialized training and received certification to provide comprehensive wound care in the home. Our specialists coordinate care with your physician to manage your wounds and consult with your home health nurse regarding the best strategies for healing.
When wounds heal quickly, without complications, you can resume normal activities, regain your independence and improve your overall quality of life.
When Wound Care is Right for You
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, wound care may be right for you:
- Post-surgical wounds
- Slow-healing or problematic wounds
- Diabetes-related wounds
- Difficulty with mobility and cannot comfortably travel to an outpatient facility or physician office
Wound Care Services
- Care for your wounds, including cleaning and changing wound dressings
- Medication review and help managing your daily regimen
- Education on how to change wound dressings, monitor your progress and managing pain
Frequently Asked Questions
Who provides the care?
What if my wound gets worse, or I am in a lot of pain, before my next scheduled visit?
When are these services available?
How do I access these services?