We know that pregnancy can be an emotional, joyous and, sometimes, stressful time filled with questions, anticipation and excitement over the birth of your baby. We want what is best for you and your child as labor and delivery near and as you prepare to bring your baby home. Our Maternal-Child Health team provides care to you and your baby leading up to, and after, birth to ensure that you and your newborn are safe, comfortable and happy at home.
When Maternal-Child Health is Right For You
If you, or your physician, believe that you would benefit from the support of in-home Maternal-Child care.
Maternal-Child Health Services
- Nutrition and parenting education
- Emotional support as you adjust to this life-changing event
- Answering questions about caring for your baby, including how to put on diapers, feed, dress and bathe your baby
- Lactation consultations and support
- Support connecting you with community supports
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access these services?