We offer a full range of personal care and nursing services to help you, or a loved one, maintain your independence and remain safely in the place you call home.
When Personal Care or Nursing are Right for You
We know that additional support is sometimes needed to make it possible to continue to live in your home. Sometimes, all that’s needed is help getting back on your feet after surgery or when recovering from an illness. Or, maybe you need support caring for a loved one who is receiving hospice. We can also help care for persons/adults with disabilities, seniors who want to continue to live at home or independently, including in assisted living facilities or nursing homes.
Personal Care Services
Even if you are unsure about the type of support you need, our Private Care Coordinator, Krystal Martell, LPN, can help explain the available options and answer any questions. Our services include:
- Bed & Bath Service Day and nighttime assistance with your daily activities such as making breakfast, bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Check-In Visit Preparation of snacks or light meals. We can also remind you to take your medications, eat and monitor your weight.
- Personal Care Assistance with bathing, mouth care, skin care, toileting, clean up, and dressing
- Housekeeping Services Light cleaning, shopping, meal preparation, changing bed linens and laundry
- Conversation and Companionship … Day or Night Supporting physical and emotional wellbeing such as playing cards or games, writing letters, taking walks, shopping and getting much-needed rest.
- Respite for Family Caregivers Our caregivers will stay with you 24/7 while your loved ones rest, run errands, visit friends or travel.
- Transportation and Errand Service We’ll accompany you on visits to the doctor, dentist, pharmacy, grocery store or hair salon.
- Transition from Hospital to Home We offer one-on-one support for daily activities to help with the transition from hospital to home.
- End-of-Life Care Evening and overnight relief, housekeeping, and respite when you are caring for a loved one receiving hospice care at home
Skilled Nursing Care Services
- Skilled nursing assessment for management of your disease process or condition
- Check vital signs
- Blood draws (and other samples) for lab work
- Seasonal flu shots
- Medication review and set up and help managing your daily regimen
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access these services?
How do I pay for these services?
Who provides the care?