Meet our PCAs
Mary Jo Bishop wants to be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse one day. With help from CVHHH’s Tuition Reimbursement Program, Mary Jo is studying to get her Licensed Nurse’s Aide certificate. This puts her one step closer to reaching her goals. Mary Jo loves working at CVHHH. Here, she has the flexibility to work as a volunteer firefighter and EMT.
Click here to read Mary Jo’s story and to learn more about why she works at CVHHH.
Aliyah Watt became a PCA because she wants to do work that brings smiles to people’s faces. She says that she loves working with people and helping them, even it’s just doing their dishes or sitting and talking with them.
Click here to read Aliyah’s story and to learn why she works at CVHHH.
PCA Job Benefits
- Earn $15/hour starting minimum wage.
- Work toward your LNA, LPN, and RN while you work as a PCA. We can help you with tuition costs to advance your career and will support you along the way.
- Incentives for regular attendance.
- Flexible work schedule, including part-time, evening and weekend shifts.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance.
- Discounts at local vendors like K&W Tire, Verizon, Casella, and Lenny’s Shoe & Apparel
- Paid time off
CVHHH is committed to excellent in employment through the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce, embracing a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action in recruitment, hiring, and retention of employees. We strive to ensure that every employee and client receives fair and equal treatment, and experiences an inclusive environment.
Have questions about Personal Care careers at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruitng Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions.802-224-2257