Occupational Therapist – $5K Sign-On Bonus
Occupational Therapist - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
We are seeking a certified and experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our home health care team and to provide essential medical care, education, and support to Central Vermonters at home. This role is eligible for a .
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Why Home Care? Provide one-on-one care in the best setting for healing – home. Click to learn more about the benefits of a career in home care.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your clinical skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of health care.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled rehab therapy care to your patient in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Occupational Therapist
- Provide occupational therapy care to a broad cross-section of clients living in central Vermont.
- Offer education and support to individuals to help them set and reach their goals of care.
- Support your clients’ desire to maintain their independence and to live in their own home.
Your Benefits – Occupational Therapist
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (for full-time hires)
- 28 days combined time off in your first year
- Set and manage your own schedule
- Flexibility to start your day from home
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education
- Help repaying student loans
- Support from office staff and management team
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts at local vendors
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work
- Reimbursement for use of cellular phone during work
Requirements – Occupational Therapist
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current Occupational Therapy License
- Two years of clinical practice in medically-oriented setting
- Valid driver’s license