Home Health Care LPN – $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
Home Health Care LPN - $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
We are looking for a Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to support our home health care teams. This position is eligible for a $3,500 sign-on bonus (full time positions only).
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Why Home Care? Live your life while growing your career. Click to learn about the benefits of a career in home care.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your clinical skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of home health care.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 care to your patient in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Home Health Care LPN
- Monitor your patients’ medical and emotional state.
- Communicate with the overseeing Home Health Care Registered Nurse.
- Ensure patients and their families have the support they need from other members of the home health care team.
Benefits – Home Health Care LPN
- Eligible for $3,500 sign-on bonus.
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Help repaying student loans
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
- Reimbursement for use of cellular phone during work.
Requirements – Home Health Care LPN
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Vermont LPN nursing license
- Minimum one year progressive clinical experience; home care experience is preferred
- Must have valid Vermont driver’s license and reliable vehicle with auto insurance