Home Health Care LPN – $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
Home Health Care LPN - $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to support our Home Care teams .
This position is eligible for a $3,500 sign-on bonus (full time positions only).
As an LPN, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on your patients’ medical and emotional state and will let the overseeing RN know if the patient or family requires support form other members of the home care team. Care is provided to individuals at home.
Working at CVHHH
We understand how important it is to maintain a healthy work-life balance. As an LPN, you will enjoy a level of autonomy and flexibility that is unprecedented in a hospital or facility setting. You will also receive on-the-job training through our preceptor program.
Benefits for You – Home Health Care LPN
In addition to the $3,500 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Help repaying student loans
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as long-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Discounts at local vendors.
Requirements – Home Health Care LPN
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Vermont LPN nursing license
- Minimum one year progressive clinical experience; home care experience is preferred
- Must have valid Vermont driver’s license and reliable vehicle with auto insurance