You are at the center of our Diabetes Care program. Our team of nurses and therapists will work with you to develop manageable goals and a plan of care that incorporates education and disease management training to help you take control of your diabetes and develop healthy habits.
When Diabetes Care is Right for You
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, we may be able to help:
- New to insulin or insulin dependent
- Developed adult-onset diabetes
- Experiencing a complication, which has made it difficult to manage your diabetes
- Developing wounds as a result of your diabetes
Diabetes Care Services
- Insulin administration education focused on the right time and process for taking insulin, how to track your blood glucose levels and manage changes in your blood sugar
- Guidance on developing healthy eating habits, including how to read food labels
- Consultations with a Registered Dietitian from Central Vermont Medical Center are available on an as-needed basis
- Medication review and support managing your daily regimen
- Telemonitor support, on an as-needed basis
- Care coordination between CVHHH, your physician and other community providers
Frequently Asked Questions
Who provides the care?
When are these services available?
How do I access these services?
Have questions about diabetes care?
Call Kim LaGue, PT, Chief Operations Officer, or use the contact form to the upper right.802-224-2259