The 23rd Annual Hospice Memorial Golf Tournament was a success.
The weather gods smiled on us, and on Friday, July 12, community members gathered at the Country Club of Barre for an 18-hole scramble, plus Pink Ball, and Beat the Kid contests.
“The rain couldn’t stop us,” says Kim Farnum, Director of Community Relations & Development. “We had an outstanding turnout and successful event. Most of our participants and sponsors have friends, colleagues, or family members who have experienced the benefits of hospice at home, where individuals are given the opportunity to live to the fullest potential while their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are met.”
- 1st Place Gross: Granite Financial Group and Miles Supply: Bill Patno, Brent Sleeper, Adam Martin, and Chris Magnan
- 1st Place Net: Northfield Savings Bank: Richard Bashara, Fred Bashara, Mark Nicholson, and Larry Cherrier
We’d like to extend a special thank you to the Country Club of Barre and Fairway & Greens for hosting this year’s event. We’d also like to recognize the tournament planning committee — Rachael Richards, Judy Guild, Dixie Mercier, Eddie Rousse, Jeremy Drown, Diane Patno, and Larry Abrams.
Thank You Sponsors
- Tournament Co-Sponsors Employer Sponsored Programs and Granite Financial Group
- Hole-in-One Sponsor Cody Chevrolet-Cadillac
- Golf Cart Sponsor Maple Capital Management
- Eagle Sponsors Allen Lumber; Carmen Beck; Denis, Ricker & Brown / Hickok & Boardman Insurance Group; Miles Supply; Northfield Savings Bank; Jane and John Valentine.