Thank you for your interest in supporting Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice. Your donation helps us provide consistent, compassionate and high-quality care to you, your family and neighbors.
With your generous support, we are able to provide over $1 million in charitable care annually to members of the community, to pioneer programs to meet the changing needs of central Vermonters and to ensure the availability of our services for generations to come. Every gift is greatly appreciated.
How Your Gift Helps:
- $15 covers expenses for one client to visit one public foot care clinic
- $100 subsidizes Maternal-Child Health visits to expectant and new mothers and newborns with limited resources
- $150 covers the cost of 12 hours of homemaking services a year to a senior in need
- $300 covers the cost of two or three physical therapist-led Falls Reduction workshops in the community
- $500 covers one year of manufacturer fees for a telemonitor to be installed in a patient’s home
Donating Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a charitable gift to Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice?
Will I receive record of my donation?
How is my privacy protected for donations made online?