Our home therapy team includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists. As a part of this team, you have the unique opportunity to work with patients in their home environment where they are most comfortable and function every day. This allows you to create individualized plans of care tailored to each person’s actual living situation and to make suggestions that can optimize safety and quality of life.
CVHHH is committed to excellent in employment through the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce, embracing a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action in recruitment, hiring, and retention of employees. We strive to ensure that every employee and client receives fair and equal treatment, and experiences an inclusive environment.
View current job openings and apply.
Therapists at CVHHH experience:
- Work one-on-one with patients to achieve goals using a care plan that incorporates their home and routines into therapy activities
- Diverse range of patient health conditions
- New and creative ideas working in a non-clinical setting
- Working in or near your own community
- Support and collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
- Opportunity for additional training to support patients with certain illnesses such as COPD or CHF.
Have questions about a therapy career at CVHHH?
Call our HR Recruiting Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions about career advancement, salary, and benefits, or use the contact form to the upper right.802-224-2257