As a home health nurse working at CVHHH, you will call on the full range of your nursing skills as you help individuals and families regain independence, stay connected to their community, heal in a better place, and find peace of mind.
Rewarding Work in Your Community
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team, including on-the-job training and support from a nurse-mentor
- Close-knit work environment and relationships with fellow clinicians and staff
- Opportunities for education and development to advance your career
- Work in or near your community and meet new people every day
Powered by Technology
- The Hospital in the Home
- Point-of-care technology and advanced-care practices
- Assess and respond to range of advanced, acute-care needs
Empowering Independence for You and Your Clients
- As a nurse-case manager, you are responsible for coordinating care for your patients and setting your own visit schedule
- Build strong bonds with patients as you set and achieve goals of care and share in the success of achieving goals
- With your care and support, more central Vermonters are able to take ownership over their health care and stay safely and comfortably at home
Meet Jess S., Nurse-Case Manager
Jess S. is one of our Nurse-Case Managers working in the Barre-Berlin area. She has a young son and is studying for her Wound Care Certification.
Click below to listen to Jess talk about the benefits of working at CVHHH — the one-on-one time and relationship building with patients, working towards, and meeting, an individual’s care goals, and supporting a true continuity of care.
Have questions about nursing careers at CVHHH?
Contact us with your questions about career advancement, educational opportunities, salary, and benefits.802-224-2227