As a CVHHH nurse, you’ll call on the full range of your clinical skills as you help individuals and families regain independence, stay connected to their communities, heal in a better place, and find peace of mind.
Rewarding Work in Your Community
- Be part of an organization with a strong reputation and deep roots in central Vermont
- Build meaningful relationships with clients
- Close-knit work environment, including support from colleagues and management team
Powered by Technology
- Utilize point-of-care technology to help your patients avoid unnecessary emergent care
- Assess and respond to range of acute-care needs
- Bring hospital-level care into the home
Empowering Independence for You and Your Clients
- Flexible work environment: Day positions available. Work every fourth weekend. Manage your own visit schedule.
- Provide targeted care that helps patients meet their goals.
- See one patient at a time.
Meet Ashley, Nurse-Case Manager
Ashley is one of our Nurse-Case Managers working in Montpelier, Calais, and Woodbury, where she lives with her husband. Ashley was born and raised in Middlebury–the daughter of a nurse–and spent nine months in Afghanistan with the Vermont National Guard. When she returned from deployment, she studied to become a Registered Nurse. We spoke with Ashley about why she pursue her nursing career in home health.
“I like the case managing and one-on-one time with my patients. We do a lot in the home that is done in the hospital, and I feel like I am learning a lot. I also like the independence and flexibility to work out in the field and in the office, when it’s needed.”
Have questions about a nursing career at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruiting Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions about career advancement, salary, and benefits.802-224-2257