Nikki is a Registered Nurse who wanted a career that would let her support her family on her own. At CVHHH, Nikki received tuition reimbursement to obtain her wound-care certification. Today, she can provide advanced wound care to her clients at home. Nikki says that by bringing care to people where they want it, at home, she more fully understands her clients’ needs and can tailor care and services accordingly.
Nikki is thriving. She is in charge of her life and her career. Nikki enjoys flexibility in scheduling that gives her time to be with her kids and empowers her to give her family the life they want.
Take charge of your life and come work as a CVHHH Registered Nurse.
Apply for RN Jobs
- NEW: $7,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and $3,500 LPNs and LNAs hired to work full-time schedules
- 28 days time off earned in your first year
- Shift differentials — $4.00/hour for weekend nights; $3.50 for weekend evenings; $2.00 for weekend days
- Up to $2,000/year to help repay your student loans
- Up to $2,000/year in tuition assistance for your continuing education and career growth
Flexibility for You & Your Family
- Start your day from home
- Manage your visit schedule
- Limited weekend on-call time
- Work with one person at a time in an environment where your clients are most comfortable, at home
- Provide targeted, skilled nursing care that helps patients meet their goals
- Build meaningful relationships with your patients
Have questions about a nursing career at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruiting Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions about career advancement, salary, and benefits.(802) 224-2257