As a CVHHH nurse, you’ll call on the full range of your clinical skills as you help individuals and families regain independence, stay connected to their community, heal in a better place, and find peace of mind.
Apply for Jobs Now
Rewarding Work in Your Community
- Be part of an organization with a strong reputation and deep roots in central Vermont.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients.
- Close-knit work environment, including support from colleagues and management team.
Powered by Technology
- Utilize point-of-care technology to help your patients avoid unnecessary emergent care.
- Assess and respond to range of acute-care needs.
- Bring hospital-level care into the home.
Empowering Independence for You and Your Clients
- Flexible work environment: Day positions available.Work every fourth weekend. Mange your own visit schedule.
- Provide targeted care that helps patients meet their goals.
- See one patient at a time.
Have questions about a nursing career at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruiting Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions about career advancement, salary, and benefits.(802) 224-2257