Redefining the Front Line
Cassie Bickford, pictured, is a Registered Nurse who works in Barre. When the pandemic hit, Cassie did not miss a beat. She stepped up and dug in and continued to provide personalized, high-quality medical care to her patients at home.
Cassie is not like other nurses. Cassie is a home health nurse. She understands that in spite of what’s going on in the world – even a pandemic – people still need care, and they want to receive it at home.
CVHHH remained open for business for the duration of the pandemic, and we continued to accept referrals, including for COVID-positive individuals. This is because of people like Cassie, who, every day, is redefining what it means to be a front line registered nurse.
As a Registered Nurse at CVHHH, you will call on the full range of clinical skills as you deliver care that people want, where they want it. Your community has never needed you more. Come, work with us.
CVHHH is committed to excellent in employment through the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce, embracing a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action in recruitment, hiring, and retention of employees. We strive to ensure that every employee and client receives fair and equal treatment, and experiences an inclusive environment.
Apply for RN Jobs
- NEW: $7,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and $3,500 LPNs and LNAs hired to work full-time schedules
- 28 days time off earned in your first year
- Shift differentials — $4.00/hour for weekend nights; $3.50 for weekend evenings; $2.00 for weekend days
- Up to $2,000/year to help repay your student loans
- Up to $2,000/year in tuition assistance for your continuing education and career growth
- Work one-on-one with a preceptor and get support from manager and colleagues
Flexibility for You & Your Family
- Start your day from home
- Manage your visit schedule
- Limited weekend on-call time
- Work with one person at a time in an environment where your clients are most comfortable, at home
- Provide targeted, skilled nursing care that helps patients meet their goals
- Build meaningful relationships with your patients
- Do work that makes you feel proud and which makes a difference in your community
Have questions about a nursing career at CVHHH?
Contact our Recruiting Specialist, Robin Bador, with your questions about career advancement, salary, and benefits.(802) 224-2257