We know that you have options for home health and hospice care for yourself and your loved ones.
For over 100 years, CVHHH has provided medically-necessary health and supportive-care services to central Vermonters in the comfort and privacy of home. Today, we continue to provide the highest-quality care while embracing new technologies, spearheading innovative pilot programs, expanding our services, and supporting your independence.
Our Quality Report Card
- Reducing Hospitalizations We are a leader in Vermont for reducing unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency department visits for patients in our care. We will care for you so that you can stay at home!
- Timely Initiation of Care We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving a referral from your physician. This is critical to ensure continuity of care.
- Innovation We embrace technology, such as in-home telemonitoring and remote visiting, to meet the evolving needs of our community.
- Support with Activities of Daily Living We receive high marks for helping patients improve their ability to perform activities of daily living like getting out of bed and dressing.
- Patient Satisfaction Year to year, our patients rank us among the top in the state for communication and overall patient care. We are proud that the majority of our patients would recommend us!
Supporting Your Independence
Independence means being able to stay in your home. It means sleeping in your own bed and waking up every morning surrounded by familiar sights and smells. At CVHHH, we take your independence seriously. We are committed to serving central Vermonters with care, education, and support that helps people maintain their independence.
Have questions about today's CVHHH?
Call Kim LaGue, PT, Chief Operations Officer, or use the contact form to the upper right.802-223-1878