Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a regular office-based job? We are hiring a Quality Nurse Educator to develop and oversee a preceptor program for home care and hospice clinicians.
This is a full-time job with Monday to Friday hours in our Berlin office and is eligible for a $7,000 sign-on bonus.
- Oversight of the clinical preceptor program.
- Ensure technical competency for clinicians in accordance with home care standards of practice and regulatory requirements.
- Design learning experiences and patient-care assignments for new and current staff.
- Assess new staff readiness for patient care, including front-loading visits, utilizing telemonitoring, chronic disease management (CHF and COPD), and visit protocols, in conjunction with preceptor and clinical manager.
- Perform home visits with clinical staff as requested to provide education on clinical practice and/or documentation.
- Organizing, scheduling, and managing ongoing clinical education/in-services.
We understand the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. At CVHHH, you will enjoy true autonomy and a level of flexibility that is not possible in a hospital or facility. In addition to the $7,000 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 28 days combined time off in your first year
- Up to $2,000/year to help repay your student loans
- Up to $2,000/year in tuition assistance for your continuing education and career growth
- Support from office staff and senior leadership team
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts at local vendors
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work
- Reimbursement for using cell phones during work hours
- VT-Licensed BSN, MSN is preferred.
- Minimum two years clinical nursing experience
- Experience in home care and/or case management in a a home-care setting preferred
- Experience teaching adults in a clinical setting desired
Come, work with us and experience the freedom of CVHHH.
Call Robin Bador, Recruiter, at 802-224-2257 or email Robin, if you have any questions about this job.