We offer a range of skilled and supportive care services to help you, or a loved one, remain safely and comfortably at home. These include:
- Skilled home health care to help you, or a loved one, better manage your illness or disease (Click here to learn more)
- Rehabilitative care, including physical, speech or occupational therapy (Click here to learn more)
- Palliative care (Click here to learn more)
- Hospice care (Click here to learn more)
- Private care services (Click here to learn more)
- Services for moms and babies for moms (Click here to learn more)
- Long-term care for adults (Click here to learn more)
- Health promotion services, including flu and foot care and immunizations for international travelers (Click here to learn more)
A patient or family member may request home health care. However, Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances require a physician’s order for certified home health. If your physician agrees you would benefit from home health, he/she will make a referral to a certified home health agency and will authorize a treatment plan, commonly called a plan of care.
Your physician will need to fill out, sign and fax us a Physician Referral Form to make a request for care. You can download and print this form here.
If you are interested in Private Care services, please fill out our Request for Private Care form here.
If you have any questions about accessing care from CVHHH, please contact Kim LaGue, PT, Chief Operating Officer, by using the contact box in the upper-right corner of this page.
Have questions about receiving care from CVHHH?
Call Kim LaGue, PT, Chief Operations Officer. You can also call Kim at 802-223-1878., or use the contact form to the upper right.802-223-1878