Our physical, occupational and speech therapy services allow you to receive comprehensive rehabilitative care in the safety and comfort of your home. Our home therapy team will work with you to promote your independence, increase your activity and make it easier for your family to be involved in the healing process. Care from our licensed and experienced therapists may reduce or eliminate the need for an extended hospital or inpatient-rehab stay.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- In-home therapy treatments by licensed CVHHH therapists
- Home safety assessment to identify and reduce risks for falls
- A comprehensive care plan involving your physician and other health professionals
- Care coordination between CVHHH and other health care providers
- Balance, strength and flexibility training to promote movement, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability
- Chronic and acute pain management
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive rehabilitation therapy services?
Who provides the care?
When are these services available?
How do I access these services?