Our physical, occupational and speech therapy services allow you to receive comprehensive rehabilitative care in the safety and comfort of your home. Our home therapy team will work with you to promote your independence, increase your activity and make it easier for your family to be involved in the healing process. Care from our licensed and experienced therapists may reduce or eliminate the need for an extended hospital or inpatient-rehab stay.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- In-home therapy treatments by licensed CVHHH therapists
- Home safety assessment to identify and reduce risks for falls
- A comprehensive care plan involving your physician and other health professionals
- Care coordination between CVHHH and other health care providers
- Balance, strength and flexibility training to promote movement, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability
- Chronic and acute pain management
Meet Danielle, Physical Therapist
Danielle Suffredini, pictured with a client, was inspired to become a Physical Therapist (PT) in large part because of her grandmother. “Helping my grandmother when she became ill and as her health declined lit a fire in me,” says Danielle, who graduated with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from UVM in 2019. “I decided to go for it.”
Danielle fell in love with home health care within the first days of her clinical rotation. Now, as a member of one of our home care teams, she enjoys the relationships that she can form with her clients and loves seeing the impact she can make on a person’s independence.
“For many of our clients, receiving therapy at home allows them to focus on healing instead of on the weather, travel challenges, or being at a busy clinic. At home, our clients get one-on-one care and our undivided attention.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive rehabilitation therapy services?
Who provides the care?
When are these services available?
How do I access these services?
Have questions about Rehabilitation Therapy services?
Call Kim LaGue, PT, or use the contact form to the upper right.802-224-2259