Don’t get sick with the flu this year!
We are offering two more public flu clinics this year —
- Wednesday, 10/28 at the Williamstown Federated Church – Noon to 1:00pm
- Saturday, 11/7 at CVHHH in Barre – 10:00am to 11:00am
- You do not need an appointment.
- All clinics are open to the public.
- Flu shots are distributed on a first come-first serve basis.
- You must be 18 years, or older, to receive a vaccination at one of our clinics.
- We accept Medicare, BlueCross BlueShield and MVP. We will bill your insurance carrier directly.
- If you do not have insurance, a generous grant from BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont allows us to offer flu shots for $15 to anyone considered high risk.