We are thrilled to share that we raised over $60,000 to support programs and services for central Vermonters at the 20th Annual Seasons of Life Fashion Show, Live Auction, and Dinner. Over 200 guests gathered on Friday, October 4 in the Governor’s Ballroom at the Capitol Plaza in Hotel in Montpelier, where they mingled, watched models walk the runway, bid on live auction items, and celebrated the platinum anniversary of CVHHH’s largest annual fundraiser.
Tom Messner, Chief Meteorologist for NBC-5 emceed, and central Vermonters modeled clothing and accessories from 19 local boutiques. The live auction raised $20,000 which will be used to expand CVHHH’s telehealth program and clinical training opportunities for staff.
“Seasons of Life has deep roots in this community, and I am honored to work with an enthusiastic and energetic volunteer planning committee, and with our generous sponsors year after year,” said Kim Farnum, Director of Community Relations & Development for CVHHH.
Thank You 2019 Seasons of Life Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsor New England Excess Exchange
- Event Sponsor Northfield Savings Bank
- Spotlight Sponsors Carmen Beck, in honor of Paul Beck; Cody Chevrolet-Cadillac; Community National Bank; John Gardner & Gardner Insurance Services; Maple Capital Management; National Life Group
- Venue Sponsor Capitol Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
- Runway Sponsor Rb Technolgoies
- Media Sponsor The Point
- Print Sponsors Capitol Copy; The Drawing Board; L. Brown & Sons Printing
- Haute Couture Sponsors Central Vermont Medical Center; Denis Ricker & Brown Insurance; John Meyer
Visit our Facebook page for event photos!