Private Care Personal Care Attendant – $15/hour starting wage
Private Care Personal Care Attendant - $15/hour starting wage
We are looking for a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) to support clients enrolled in CVHHH’s Private Care program. Private Care is paid for by clients out of pocket, and care is not limited by insurance restrictions or requirements. Private Care clients value building long-term relationships with their PCAs, who provide consistent support with essential services and companionship.
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Here are a few reasons to explore a career in home care: Independence on the job. Respect from peers and supervisors. Flexible scheduling. Click to learn about the benefits of a career in home care.
Who You Are
- You are a people person with a friendly and caring presence. You know that sitting with a person and asking them about their day can make a world of difference!
- You understand that helping people with simple everyday tasks like meal preparation, dressing, laundry, and light housekeeping make it possible for them to stay where they want to be, in their own home
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and helping with essential day-to-day tasks to ensure that people can stay safely and comfortably at home.
- You appreciate that every individual and their needs are unique.
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Personal Care Attendant
- Bring positive social interaction, warmth, and emotional support to your clients at home.
- Ensure your client’s comfort and safety by providing support with essential tasks like light housekeeping and laundry, meal preparation, cooking, and help with personal care, in line with the client’s Plan of Care.
- Join a supportive and close-knit team of Personal Care Attendants. You will meet monthly one-on-one with your supervisor and receive day-to-day support from the team scheduler, case managers, and client care coordinator.
Your Benefits – Personal Care Attendant
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
Requirements – Personal Care Attendant
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Graduate