Hospice RN - $10,000 sign-on bonus
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Hospice & Palliative Care team to provide one-on-one end-of-life care for patients in their home setting.
This role is eligible for a .
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Bring compassionate end-of-life care to people to ensure your clients’, and their families’, needs are met.
- Provide pain and symptom management and comfort care to individuals as needed.
- Collaborate with members of CVHHH’s interdisciplinary hospice team (therapy, social work, aide/PCA, bereavement), local physicians, and other community providers to ensure patients experience optimum quality of life.
Benefits for You:
In addition to the $10,000 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 28 days combined time off in your first year.
- Limited weekend on-call time.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and career advancement.
- Help repaying student loans.
- Group health, dental, and life insurance as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
- Reimbursement for using cell phones during work hours.
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Minimum one year experience in medical/surgical environment
- Valid VT driver’s license and reliable vehicle with automobile insurance
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate, and timely electronic patient records