Home Care Registered Nurse
Home Care Registered Nurse - $10,000 sign on bonus
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are
- You are confident in your own nursing skills and professional judgment to work independently.
- You enjoy work in a specialized area of nursing.
- You relish the opportunity to provide 1-1 skilled nursing care to your patient, in their home.
- You enjoy the chance to decompress and breath in some fresh air in between patients.
- You like some actual “balance” in the work/life balance department!
If this is you, read on & apply!
- Bring hospital-level care to people in their homes and provide case management to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, local physicians, and community providers to provide exceptional health care to our clients.
- Set goals of care and call on the full range of clinical and communication skills to help your clients reach their goals.
- $10,000 Signing Bonus!!
- Set and manage your own schedule.
- Flexibility to start your day from home.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Student loan repayment assistance
- 28 days combined paid time off in your first year (with sell back option).
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Support from office staff and management team.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work.
- Reimbursement for use of cellular phone during work.
- Prior nursing experience is preferred, but we will train the right new nurse
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Valid driver’s license