Complex Care Coordinator
Open Position at CVHHH
Complex Care Coordinator
Posted: April 19, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Barre, Vermont
Wage or Salary: Minimum Starting Salary $80,000
About the Position
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically-necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are
- You have well developed interpersonal communication and organization skills.
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of chronic health conditions.
- You are versed in how to navigate the health care system including community resources.
- You are able to quickly identify and prioritize patient needs and provide structured and focused support and interventions.
- You have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to change and respond in a constructive manner.
- You have sound critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and in a productive manner with Primary Care Providers, peers, subordinates, and managers, as well as the general public required.
If this is you, read on & apply!
- Serve as the program leader and point of contact for CVHHH’s Care Coordination program with OneCare Vermont (OCV), an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Participate in OCV local and statewide Care Coordination Core Team meetings and other meetings with community partners as considered appropriate.
- Collaborate with CVHHH visiting staff (case managers) and other community partner contacts on care coordination activities for CVHHH patients that are attributed to the related OCV patient panel.
- Ensure effective communication between CVHHH and members of the external health care team to support care coordination activities and goal attainment.
- Document care coordination activities that are pertinent to the CVHHH patient plan of care in the CVHHH electronic medical record.
- Work closely with the clinical care teams to assist with care coordination for patients.
- Participate in CVHHH clinical team huddle calls and case conferences, as necessary.
- Oversee the Longitudinal Care Program and Community Health Workers.
- Maintaining compliance with reporting for all ACO programs.
- 28 days combined paid time off in your first year (with sell back option).
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as long-term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Discounts at local vendors.
- A hybrid work schedule
Requirements – Complex Care Coordinator
- Must hold valid licensure as Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in case management and care coordination in a clinical or outpatient setting, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired. Community or public health experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license