Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Who We Are
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice (CVHHH) is seeking a full-time, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. CVHHH is a full service, not-for-profit Visiting Nurse Association committed to providing high quality, medically necessary home health and hospice care to all central Vermonters, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. In addition, we promote the general welfare of all central Vermonters with health promotion, long term care, and maternal-and-child health services.
Who You Are – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- You are a strategic leader; a critical thinker and you are also excited by directly executing tangible marketing projects.
- You demonstrate excellent people skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships and appreciate diverse viewpoint.
- You have exceptional leadership and communication skills to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- You are a collaborator and initiative-taker with superior time management and organizational abilities to juggle changing priorities.
- You are able to distill complex and abstract ideas into clear and easy to understand messages (verbal, written and visual).
- You are passionate about people having access to high quality health care at home and want to make an impact by sharing the home health care story with others.
If this is you, read on & apply!
Your Day-to-Day – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- Collaborates on creation and production of all digital and print marketing materials, i.e., ads, press releases, solicitation letters, town funding letters, invitations, etc., across all organization departments to ensure consistency of messaging and communications.
- Collaborates with CEO to implement an integrated organization wide communications strategy that builds partnerships with community influencers while also expanding awareness of CVHHH to the broader community.
- Develops and implements the annual marketing and communications plan that aligns with CVHHH’s Strategic Plan.
- Work closely with community relations, development, and human resources teams to support outreach and communication needs for CVHHH events and recruitment efforts.
- Manages the CVHHH website using a content management system (CMS); oversees daily maintenance to include routine content updates and supports approved changes to site architecture and functionality.
- Responsible for branding and maintaining the consistency of the CVHHH image across communication arenas; develop, implement, and maintain CVHHH’s Branding and Style Guide.
Your Benefits – Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- 28 days combined paid time off in your first year (with sell back option)
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement and continuing education
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Discounts at local vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other appropriate discipline and
- Five (5) years of marketing experience working in a health care setting or community-based service provider preferred or a combination of education and experience from which comparable skills can be derived.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
CVHHH is committed to excellence in employment through the creation of a diverse and inclusive workforce, embracing a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action in recruitment, hiring, and retention of employees. We strive to ensure that every employee and client receives fair and equal treatment and experiences an inclusive environment.
NOTE: This job is subject to the ability to successfully pass pre-employment driver record, criminal, adult, and child abuse background, and Officer of Inspector General (OIG) check/review. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of this check.