Website Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice
We are looking for a Personal Care Attendant, or PCA, to provide one-on-one non-medical care and companionship for people at home. This includes help with activities like cooking, light housekeeping, laundry, and bathing. In this role, you will make a direct, positive impact on the lives of your clients. Your support will ensure that people have the opportunity to stay safely and comfortably in their own homes and can maintain their independence. In addition, you will bring laughter and friendship into the lives of people who really need it.
In this role, you work with individuals who need assistance because of an illness or disability, advanced age, or cognitive impairment. PCAs work as part of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians to provide a critical community service.
- Experience as a caregiver is a plus, but we will train the right person.
- Must be 18 years, or older
- Valid VT driver's license and reliable vehicle with automobile insurance
- Must pass motor vehicle and background checks
- Must pass post-offer/pre-employment physical screening and body mechanics training provided by CVHHH