Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice
We are seeking a Home Care Registered Nurse. Full, part-time, and per diem positions are available.
This role is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
You are responsible for the following:
- Bring hospital-level care to people in their homes and provide case management to ensure your clients’ needs are met
- Create and update patient care plans
- Collaborate with your colleagues, local physicians, and community providers
- Call on the full range of clinical and case management skills to support your clients and help them reach goals
- You are looking to make a real, lasting impact on the lives of your patients
- You want to share in the joy that your patients feel as they set and reach important care goals
- You understand the importance of independence–for yourself and for your clients.
- You will take pride in knowing that you helped someone heal in a better place and stay connected to their community.
Working at CVHHH
We understand the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. At CVHHH, you will enjoy true autonomy and a level of flexibility that is not possible in a hospital or facility.
In addition to the $5,000 sign-on bonus, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Set and manage your own schedule
- Start your day from home
- 28 days combined time off in your first year
- Support from office staff and management team
- Group health, dental, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts at local vendors
- Stipend to cover miles driven for work
- Reimbursement for use of cellular phone during work
- Student loan assistance
- VT Licensed RN (BSN preferred)
- Minimum of one year of experience in medical/surgical environment
- Valid driver’s license