We believe that home is the best place to heal. Our nurse-led teams provide skilled, intermittent care for a variety of conditions in the comfort and privacy of your home. Education is a critical component of our program, as is coordination with you and your physician to establish goals and a plan of care tailored to your needs. By working together, we can help you manage the impact of your condition, regain your independence and achieve the best possible health and quality of life.
We know what you want—to stay safely and comfortably in your home. We deliver the care that makes this possible.
How Our Services Can Help You
Our specially-trained interdisciplinary team of care providers will coordinate with you and your physician to establish goals and tailor a comprehensive plan of care to meet your needs. Through coaching, education and advanced technology like telemonitoring, we will help you, or your loved one, learn self-management skills to feel more confident living with your disease.
Services for Persons Living with Illness
- Assessment of physical status
- Measurement of vital signs
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, Occupational and/or Speech Therapy support
- High-tech services, such as infusions
- Care coordination between CVHHH, your physician and other community providers
- Education about your disease
- Medication review and help managing your daily regimen
- Comprehensive care planning involving your physician and other health professionals
- Personal care support, including bathing, toileting, dressing, eating and other activities of daily living.
- Social worker support, including advance directive planning and counseling for you and your family
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of diseases or illnesses do you provide care for?
Who provides the care?
When are these services available?
How do I access these services?