Inaugural Poker Run Raises Over $31,000 for Maternal-Child Health Care at CVHHH!
We are thrilled to announce that CVHHH’s POKER RUN & RAFFLE FOR CENTRAL VERMONT FAMILIES raised over $31,000.
33 motorcycle riders gathered at the Capital City Country Club in Montpelier and took off for a motorcycle ride led by the Rock Solid Crew with stops in Williamstown, Roxbury, and Northfield. Participants and friends reconvened back at the Capital City Country Club for a chicken barbecue and lunch, with food donated by McAuley’s Foodservice and Dan Violet, owner of Jockey Hollow catering, and cooking provided by a few Montpelier Kiwanis, Fred Bushway and Andy Ribolini.
Thank you, Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following top sponsors:
- Event Sponsor New England Excess Exchange
- Royal Flush Sponsors Carmen Beck and Northfield Savings Bank
- Four of a Kind Sponsors Maple Capital Management, John Meyer, National Life Group, rb Technologies
- Venue Sponsors Capital City Country Club and Steve and Andy Ribolini
- Full House Sponsors Berry Dunn; Bolduc Auto Salvage; Denis, Ricker & Brown; Gardner Insurance Services; Hutch Concrete; Miles Supply; MMR; Nelson Ace Hardware; Noyle Johnson Group; Poulin Auto; Sandy & Eddie Rousse