25th Hospice Memorial Golf Tournament | June 11, 2021
We are thrilled to celebrate 25 years of this popular community event, which raises money for hospice at CVHHH. Tee times will be scheduled, and there will not be a shotgun start.
We are now accepting sponsorships at the following levels. You can register using our secure online forms, below.
- $2,500 Tournament Sponsor Name/logo featured on CVHHH website, Facebook page, and on individual sponsor sign (22″ by 26″) at entrance to Country Club of Barre, registration/reception area, and at two designated holes. Eight greens fees included.
- $1,000 Eagle Sponsor Name/logo featured on CVHHH website, Facebook page, and on individual sponsor sign (17″ by 24″) at one designated hole. Four greens fees included.
- $550 Par Sponsor Name/logo featured on CVHHH website and Facebook page and on one individual sponsor sign (17″ by 24″) at one designated hole. Two greens fees included.
- $250 Hole Sponsor Name/logo featured on individual sponsor sign (10″ by 14″) located at one designated hole.
- $100 Tee Sponsor Name featured with other Tee Sponsors on a sponsorship sign near registration area
- $135 Individual Player fee
Pictured, the team from Maple Capital Management, Golf Cart Sponsor in 2020.
Please note: When you click the green “Submit” button, you will be automatically redirected to PayPal to securely process payment. This will take a few seconds. You do not need a PayPal account. You may use your credit card.
Have questions about the Golf Tournament?
Call Kelly Finnegan, Community Relations & Events Coordinator, or use the contact form to the upper right.802-224-2267